- Top 3 1/2 inches for Court Use Only. For all orders, the first page of the order must have a 3 1/2 inch top margin that is left blank for court use only.
- General Formatting Requirements. Orders shall be in 8 1/2 x 11 inch document format with 1 inch margins left, right, and bottom.
- Number the pages starting with Page 1.
- “End of Order” Designation. The designation “**End of Order**” shall be placed after the final line of text on the order. No date or signature line is to be provided for the judge. The attorney(s) presenting the order shall so indicate in the lower left hand corner of the last page of the order by stating “Presented by” (or other comparable language) with signature line, bar identification number, firm name, address, phone number, and email address.
- The order must be submitted in PDF format. The order should be created in a word processing application and directly converted to PDF format using Adobe Acrobat or similar software. DO NOT UPLOAD A SCANNED ORDER.
Text: Orders and judgments shall contain at least two lines of text on each page.
For additional E-Order training please reach out the following personnel.
Gaye Nash email@example.com 434-209-6309
Laurrie Morris firstname.lastname@example.org 540-282-6247